6 September | Teachers' Day x Date night

As some of you may know, I started my practicum on 26 August. T was my partner again this year and we were attached to a My First Skool childcare centre that was 3-5 minutes away from my house. My experience this time was utterly horrible. I could not wait for the five weeks to pass so I could get it over with. I am so, so, so immensely glad that it ended last Tuesday! 

September 6th was Teachers' Day so T and I grabbed the opportunity to head out for a date. As usual, we had our dinner and caught a movie shortly after. I hardly use my camera nowadays when we head out because I am too lazy to capture what we ate or what we did. Oops.



...and here's a photo I took that night of my little sister and I!


 

About Me

SMXYC


sandee_000@hotmail.com

Instagram Updates

Followers