Hello guys! I don't have any favourites in the months of July and August but I've purchased several beauty products recently so I thought I would share them with you.
Products marked with an asterisk are repurchases—products I have already tried before and have purchased again.
1) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
2) L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise Ever Pure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque
3) Toni&Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip
4) Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray
5) Biore Cleasing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets*
6) Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in Bright Up
7) Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry Foaming Scrub*
8) Garnier Duo Clean Duo Foam in Whitening + Oil Control
9) ICM Pharma Rose Water Cleansing Toner
10) Banana Boat Ultra Protect Sunscreen Lotion SPF 80 PA+++
11) Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50 PA+++*
12) Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black*
13) Garnier Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On in Natural*
14) Za Ever Brows in Natural Grey*
15) Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin
16) Real Techniques Sam's Picks Collection (Limited Edition)
- Multi-task Brush
- Buffing Brush
- Essential Crease Brush
- Setting Brush
- Pointed Foundation Brush
- Fine Liner Brush
17) Zoeva Silk Finish Brush
18) Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush
That's it! Let me know what you think of these products and if you'd like an in-depth review on any.
I have exactly two weeks to go before my trip to Phuket with T and I am so, so, so excited. I remember counting down in June and thinking that I'd never get to September, but look where I am now! I'll definitely be blogging about the trip so stay tuned.