Huge Beauty Haul (Toni&Guy, Sleek, Zoeva, Real Techniques)

Hello guys! I don't have any favourites in the months of July and August but I've purchased several beauty products recently so I thought I would share them with you.

Products marked with an asterisk are repurchases—products I have already tried before and have purchased again.


1) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
2) L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise Ever Pure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque


3) Toni&Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip
4) Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray


5) Biore Cleasing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets*
6) Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in Bright Up


7) Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry Foaming Scrub*
8) Garnier Duo Clean Duo Foam in Whitening + Oil Control
9) ICM Pharma Rose Water Cleansing Toner


10) Banana Boat Ultra Protect Sunscreen Lotion SPF 80 PA+++
11) Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50 PA+++*



12) Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black*
13) Garnier Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On in Natural*
14) Za Ever Brows in Natural Grey* 






15) Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin 




16) Real Techniques Sam's Picks Collection (Limited Edition) 
  • Multi-task Brush
  • Buffing Brush
  • Essential Crease Brush
  • Setting Brush
  • Pointed Foundation Brush
  • Fine Liner Brush





17) Zoeva Silk Finish Brush
18) Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush

That's it! Let me know what you think of these products and if you'd like an in-depth review on any. 


I have exactly two weeks to go before my trip to Phuket with T and I am so, so, so excited. I remember counting down in June and thinking that I'd never get to September, but look where I am now! I'll definitely be blogging about the trip so stay tuned.

9 comments:

  1. u got amazing stuff
    i am thinking of buying the sleek blusher pallet
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a haul.. loved what you got! RT brushes are my all time favorites
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items you have doll I like Real Technics brushes.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you're so beautiful! That last photo of you is stunning! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love rose water!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sleek cosmetics:)! and you are so pretty:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I know what moisturizer you use? And is the rose water toner good? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only been using the toner for a week so I can't tell you if it's good or not. But it hasn't done anything bad either! I bought my moisturiser from eBay so it isn't available in Sg. :)

      Delete

 

About Me

SMXYC


sandee_000@hotmail.com

Instagram Updates

Followers